Arthritis Friendly Wine Bottle Opener
How to use Coolife Rabbit Bottle Wine Opener?
1. Use the included foil cutter to remove any foil wrapping on the outside of your bottle. If there is wax atop your bottle/cork, remove this too, as rabbits are not designed to operate through these extra layers.
2. Hold the rabbit corkscrew’s gripping handles in one hand and raise the lever with your other, this will automatically raise the corkscrew into position.
3. Center the corkscrew over the cork and lower the rabbit opener into place over the cork/opening of the bottle. Squeeze the gripping handles at the top of the neck to grip the bottle during the removal process.
4. Raise the lever and the corkscrew will naturally plunge into the cork. Pull down on the lever (you will hear a slight click,) which will slide the cork up and out of the bottle. Release your grip on the gripping handles and pull the rabbit up and away from the bottle’s neck.
5. To release the cork from the corkscrew raise the lever to lower the cork and corkscrew. Once the corkscrew is lowered squeeze the gripping handles and pull down on the lever. The cork will pop out!
1x Coolife Rabbit Wine Opener
1x Foil Cutter
Why Choose Coolife Rabbit Corkscrew?
*High quality products and affordable price
*Quick delivery and 24 hours top-tier customer service
*Life time product warranty from Coolife